Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just Live Your Life...Organically



Watch the sun rise and Do Dream...It's Possible with Live Life Organics pale yellow, 100% organic cotton tee, printed with eco-friendly inks and dyes. Features plantable hangtags which bloom wildflowers. (Other styles/positive messages are available.)

Retail price is $32.oo, on sale now for only $28.80 at www.livelifeorganics.com/ Order now and receive FREE shipping - U.S. customers only.

Here's what celebrities have to say about Live Life Organics:

Romi Dames: ..."just wanted to say thank you so much for my Live Life Organics sweater! I absolutely love it."
Christie Lynn Smith: "I love that your line is not only organic cotton, but also has all the wonderful positive thinking messages on them!! I LOVE that!! I felt happier just wearing it!"
Trenyce (American Idol): "Compassion is my passion...and now I can wear it on my sleeve"
Lorna Scott: "These are wonderful to wear, wonderful to give and even more wonderful to look at. Clothes that make a better world!!!"
Brian White: "Live Life Organics are not only cool and comfortable, but they put our planet first--which is something we all need to start doing! Bravo!"
RJ Mitte: "Thanks so much for the shirt. It's a great thing you are doing keep up the success!"
B. Taylor: "Would like to wear something for one of my events coming up"
Lorielle New: "I really like to wear positive messages for all the world to see-& and spreading love & compassion! :) "

WOW! Now that's credibility...what do you have to say about your shirt??





No comments:

Post a Comment